What are some cool flowers to draw?
- When you look for flowers to draw, choose the ones that have interesting patterns of petals, such as dahlias, hollyhocks, hibiscus, roses, orchids, lilies, tulips, and so on. Small and delicate flowers like violets and honeysuckle also make great subjects for drawing.
How do you draw a Hawaiian flower step by step?
How to Draw a Hawaiian Flower
- Draw a circle for the beginning of the flower base like you see here.
- Next step, draw the center stamen which is thick, and be sure that it has some pollen balls at the tip.
- Make three flower pedals starting from left to right.
- Finish drawing the flower shape and notice how the petals get larger toward the bottom.
How do you draw a simple rose step by step?
- Start by drawing a teardrop/egg shape with a hard pencil.
- Draw the “opening” of this shape.
- Draw little petals inside.
- Close those petals into a heart shape—this will be the outline of other petals.
- Connect the outline with the rest of the bud, creating a petal shape.
- One more heart
How do you draw a cute flower step by step?
How to Draw a Flower Easy and Cute –
How do you draw a hibiscus step by step?
How To Draw A Hibiscus Flower –