What to look for when drawing a flower?
- Other things to look out for when drawing flowers are: The area where the petal curls inward to meet the centre of the flower is usually quite dark. So much so that you may not be able to see where one petal stops and the other one starts. This is called the lost line.
How do you draw a butterfly and flower step by step?
How to Draw a Butterfly on a Flower, Butterfly and Flower
- Start your first step by making a small circle for the head of the butterfly, then draw out the long wormy looking body.
- Next, draw in the antenna, then draw the eyes, as well as the legs and spots on the body.
- Since the butterfly is being drawn from the side all you have to do is draw out the butterfly wing design.
How do you draw a butterfly landing on a flower?
How To Draw A Butterfly Landing On A Flower ! –
How do you draw a butterfly?
How to draw a butterfly real easy for kids and beginners –
How do you draw a beautiful butterfly step by step?
1. How to Draw the Body of a Butterfly
- Sketch a vertical oval for the torso.
- Cross the torso in half with a vertical line.
- Draw a longer oval below; this will be the abdomen.
- Connect the abdomen to the torso with a slim waist.
- Draw a circle on top of the body—this will be the head.